(BULLY) Nottingham Tourney

Tony@maxem

Performance By Design
Jul 7, 2001
England
www.MaxemProPaintball.com
Directions to Skimish Notts...

From the North.....
follow signs to worksop and stay on the A57 until you see signs for Sherwood forest, follow them on the B6034

From the South.....
Follow A614 towards Doncaster, at the Ollerton Roundabout follow the A616 to Budley. the site is only 5 mins drive away...

tel No for site is 07801 821 847
hope this helps
Tony

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Series 2001

Sorry about the delay in replying. Have bbeen away for a week so out of touch with the world of paintball!!!!!!!!

The event will be two sup'air ball fields and one hyperball. There is a limit of 32 teams, if it goes over this number we will probably have to use a woodland field to accommodate the games. There will be NO camping at the site (unless you contact the site manager to arrange camping) Usually the Budby lads stop over the night before an event.

Thanks for the directions - Tony

Further info will be on www.series2001.co.uk after the Campaign weekend

Steve

PLEASE NOTE if you team has not booked into the event there are only about 8 places left so be quick booking in - 07973 692379
:cool:

Big Ian

Jul 8, 2001
Robin Hood Country
Visit site
Series 2001 16/9

I would just like to point out that there is NO camping allowed on site at this event.

I will post details on campsites when I get back from Campaign.

Also due to us having a very busy day on the Saturday, the site will not be open to tournament players until 7.00 AM on the Sunday.

See you all there

Big Ian