Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bullys Paint prize ! now 16,000

Matski2

Aug 15, 2004
Visit site
Apparently some scottish guy full of his own hype called Mak D thought he could blast dave $tewart off the field in a 1on1......

......but got mown down like a spoon infront of everyone twice then had to walk away, damn:p

To ever underestimate big D is a mistake from the start, the dude has a game brain! Guess you should run home and prac more maccy d;)

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by Matski2
Apparently some scottish guy full of his own hype called Mak D thought he could blast dave $tewart off the field in a 1on1......

......but got mown down like a spoon infront of everyone twice then had to walk away, damn:p

To ever underestimate big D is a mistake from the start, the dude has a game brain! Guess you should run home and prac more maccy d;)
Haha sum hater trying to stir things up, yeah I was conifident going against Big Dave cause lets face it big Dave is BIG, so I thought this will be well easy. I even said to every1 that after the first round he had givin me a big fright for a big packin mofo the dude knows how to keep his gun rolling and make the right moves.

Got mowed in front of everyone?!? lol You must be high on sumthin mate, Dave shot me the 1st game I ll put my hand up I wasn't expecting him to be that good, then I shot him 4 times in the 2nd but we kept playing till he got me which he did then I got him again in the last game ask the big man himself. Then rather than ''running away'' as you put it me Edwards and Andy from the
Ducks played about 10 games with the Outkast boys who are a great group of lads these boys are gonna be a serious threat to any team in the UK over the rest of the season.

So acording to you I need more practice next time me n you will go 1v1 eh, we'll see who gets mowed like a spoon and runs away, might even put a wee wager on it to ;)

Mak Dizzle
:cool:

Matski2

Aug 15, 2004
Visit site
LOL Mak buddy, seriously, I was jus messin wiv you, I knew youd blow up! Chill yourself, I know your a good player, Dave just cracks me up the way he tells things.....him and robbo go way back....im sure you were surprised that a guy that size can play ball!

If you do wanna 1on1 thats cool, but I can shoot much faster than D and im just as sneaky
;)

Peace! and gud luck at campaign:cool: