Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bush Master, Field Master & Traccer

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
image.jpg View attachment 39159 View attachment 39160 View attachment 39161 [A Selling these 3 pump gats, the Traccer fires perfectly no leaks and a nice consistent velocity only negatives no feedneck or velocity Allen key.
The Bush Master (for its age) looks fantastic also comes with a co2 sparklet adapter again no feedneck with it.
The Field Master also looks in great condition and comes with a spare barrel along with a co2 sparklet adapter.
Neither the Bush Master or Field Master have been tested so assume that they'll need tlc and will leak.
Each marker is £45 not including delivery or fees pickup can be arranged at either CPPS or around Nottingham

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
I don't know I would assume no but I ain't tried air on it, but as stated they've been in storage years so will need tlc and just assume they will leak until they've had it.

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Running any of them on air shouldn't be an issue as long as you use a HP output bottle,you may need to re-spring or put a couple of shims in it at worst to get the velocity up to 300fps.

As for spares for any of the three pumps,Baccipaintball has just about every part you could possibly need very cheep and he ships to the UK.

I would love to snap up the bushmaster but sadly I have no real use for a pump.

Reactions: Avon and TrikkyD