Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Buying and selling

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Stef Busby, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Stef Busby New Member

Stef Busby
    Message Count:
    Evening all. Looking to get back into paintballing but on the buy and sale section it states no privileges. Im wanting to buy so how do I gain these?

2. Trolley Morning Wood - Choppin Down Fools

Trolley
    Message Count:
    Pay for an account upgrade or make 20 posts within 2 weeks.

Make them worth while posts and not spam though

3. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    It's actually 20 posts and a minimum of 2 weeks membership
    Or upgrade your account to platinum

Platinum comes with extra benefits with access to a private area including the platinum classifieds which allow extra non paintball specific trading

Personally I would tend to recommend the use of the two weeks to get a wider overview of what's available, either for new players so that they don't splash out on the first shiney thing
    That may or may not apply to you as you are returning, but it's still tempting to buy quickly when you could be getting up to date depending on how long you've been away

Put up some posts around the various areas of the forum letting us know about you, where you played before, what you're into etc and what kind of paintball you fancy getting back into

4. Stef Busby New Member

Stef Busby
    Message Count:
    Morning Tom / Trolley - thanks for the responses.

Not played for around 5 year. Flogged all me gear to free up funds as had little un in 2012. Now she's a bit older and there's a bit more cash in the bank looking to start again.

Was posting from tablet last night so never saw pop up about participating...just seen it now.

Anyway thanks for the guidance, appreciated.

Regards

Stef

Tom and Trolley like this.