Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buying from the states

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
Originally posted by Charlie
Cool, Sheriff said about 9:00 was fine so somewhere between then and 10:30 should be ok I suppose. Hey it wasn't the site near epping that I thought it was. Sheriff sent the correct map so I now know where to go. That would have been stupid, turning up to the wrong site.:D
dunno dont hold me to that aint spoke to him my self yet might be a 9:00 start cause if i dont pass my test i cannot get their before 10 anyway cause i get to go london underground:D

hope we use that cool sup air field:D

arent we training against team UNKNOWN in the mourning then heading out to the woods 4 a fu*k about in the afternoon:confused:

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
anyway back to the origional thread seems a lot of hassel importing but it is nearly 100 quid cheaper:confused:

argh dont mention the I word hyper frames are so sweet got one on my shocker and i guess they are just as sweet on a £$*^&$£

damn its hard choosing a new marker

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Don't know what is going on on the day, never got that out of Sheriff. If that does happen then that sounds like a real good day, haven't played woods for ages. He said 9:00 would be fine for me to get there and to ask for Skulls so I assume you are supposed to be there. He may be late coz he has party the night before. Oh and ignor what I said about the wrong site:confused: ,I got 2 different looking maps but when checked against big map it is actually the site off junc 27 of the M25. Oh I think that you should go for the Impulse. Their small, light, quick and made by Smartparts. If you get the I frame then you should be fine coz you already have the shocker version. But its all up to you I suppose, Toby is having the same problem of choosing what gun to go for.

See ya on sunday.