The Home Of European Paintball

Calling all female ballers

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Spacehopper#1 said:
I've signed up yeaterday and told that i'm sure we could try and sort it out for it to be jeld at one of the Masters events. :rolleyes:

And Robbo Steph is so right about the handbag. It was sooooo your colour.

....being stuck in a mini with u four psychopaths driving to a restaurant with my Nexus guys along with a handbag sitting on my lap wasn't exactly a high point in my supposedly macho lifestyle :(

Still, it made you lot laugh even if it killed stone dead any street cred I allegedly had :)

Those were cool times at Nottingham with my original Nexus mob :)

Lou Lou Megane

Aug 8, 2003
notts
Visit site
They played the boys v girls on wednesday night. The boys won and they said they purposely didn't pick any of us girls who are 'experienced'!!!!! No doubt there was a bit of cheating.

Maybe someone should represent us girls and try to get them to a tourny so we can whip their arses at lunch or something????

I believe they are calling for a rematch.................

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Robbo said:
I'm never desperate wench, and to be honest, I think I could actually play in this if I did the following :-

2. Cried every time the coach criticised my game.

:)
I would love to have my game criticised by you Robbo, no tears I promise! If more men took the time to tell us girlies where we need to improve, this attitude might be dispelled :rolleyes: :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
lemonade said:
I would love to have my game criticised by you Robbo, no tears I promise! If more men took the time to tell us girlies where we need to improve, this attitude might be dispelled :rolleyes: :D

Joking aside, I doubt anybody would actually cry but I have had one player throw his toys out his pram and leave because he couldn't take being criticised which is about the male equivalent of crying I suppose....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
rentonc said:
depends how you come across when you critisize, I would cry if you were growling at me ;) :D

Well I wasn't all that diplomatic shall we say but you'd think that after being given a free ride with over ten grand being ploughed into each and every one of the players, it might tend to suggest the coach having some degree of redress on the standards of play..but still, u have a point, I had better work on being able to spot invertebrates a little better who end up running away at the slightest problem...