Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Calling all under 18 players

Hi this is sparklie,

We will be holding try outs for a new young guns team to be based at the Diablo maidenhead site, If you are keen and want to play get in touch, either here or on 01296 434 336.

To quote this months pgi

Team mission to put together a kick arse team of under 18s to play at tourney level.

You need to be 12 and above.

Be commited and avalible to play / Train.

Have a good sense of humour and want to be the best you can be. No premadonnas need show up.

Have potential, we have the tecnology to train you.

If you don't have your own equipment don't let this put you off if you fit into the above get in touch.

This is a genuine serious offer so no time wasters

If in dout ask pledge hes been playing with us since he was 13.

Sparklie

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
oh yeah sure

oh yeah sure creat a team of kids under 18 and keep it in the uk sure im not interested....:eek: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? BRING THAT TEAM OVER HERE!:D lol nuclear fusion so far is only ywo people but im sorry to see that this and all the otehr fun stuff happens in the uk........ another reason y u should have 2 feilds:eek: lol eh i guess i am at a loss:( but o well i hope you can get a good team together and good luck with it:)

Cheers

I was hoping to get a few responces closer to home, we have a few on site to try already and pledge and I have been talking about it for a while.

Not that he can't hold his own with any age players.

We are looking to put together a serious tourney playing young guns team.:)

One site is keeping me busy enough for now but who knows;)

I will let you know if I am your side of the pond.

Yes we do have a whole lota fun, poor pledge is still on cokes down the pub lol:p

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
ehhhhhhhhh aight i guess

whhhh aight aight aight i guess your off the hook for now but bring some fun to the us......... alot of this stuff like selling and north vs south and young guns and such all happen in the uk.... isnt this a magasine from the usa or am i wrong again?

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
not quite

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Pgi was origionall uk mag but has since gone international and now most of the readship is us rec players. just we all post a lot. lol.

You lucky lucky chap all the big games are over there this is the fist north south for a long time, you have far more players= cheeper more stuff more sponsorship = far more oppotunitys;)

Sparklie:)
oh you are so so wrong sponcership is so so hard..... only sponcer ship i can maby get is maby from xtremepaintball cause i sorta landed that graphics job:D

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
sparklie

you realise sparklie, that if you raise the limit to 20, you could have the wonderful me on the team? :rolleyes: :D (until november)