Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign 09 Feedback (previously known as "Ulrich is a tw*t").

Super Tit

It's a crab
Nov 17, 2004
The Yemen
After wasting both my time and money on one of the most disappointing events I've ever had the misfortune to enter, in the mistaken belief that some degree of competence might be displayed by the organisers, I'd like to thank Ulrich for standing head and shoulders above the rest of his trained monkeys for representing the physical embodiment of what is so completely wrong with the Millennium Series.

Whatever your day job is mate, don't even for one second consider giving it up.

When are people going to realise that the only way to make things better is to vote with your feet and boycott these events?

Good luck with Turkey... it sounds foooooooooking great.... :rolleyes:

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Super tit (great screen name by the way)

I for one would like to know the story in some more detail, I think it is only fair that you gIve us more detail so we can draw a better conclusion to your post.

Piper

ses_paintball

Jan 13, 2009
Basildon Essex
I warned you it was Noak Bridge. Besides last years venue was better you could nip to Asda instead of getting ripped off so much I almost couldnt afford anything. No wonder no one makes anything from paintball, there all skint from eating at lunch.

Jesus

London Tigers 2
Dec 13, 2006
Herts
The food was ridiculously over priced and i'd rather of drank my own piss than pay £2 for a poxy 0.5l of bottled water.

i thought the location wasnt all that bad though, yeah if you didnt have a car it was a bit of a pain, but the fields were flat and the ground just right.

ses_paintball

Jan 13, 2009
Basildon Essex
I from Basildon and i'm used to muggings but this was on a new level!

£5 for just a 1/2 lb burger and £2 for a drink ahhhh i went with the idea £10 for lunch I pooed myself at the prices i then got a ice cream and i should have learnt and i ended up getting done over again.

on saturday was Robbo there wearing a grey Dye t-shirt? me and my mate saw this bloke.. could have been him and we sat there for a while discussing weather it was with him or not.