Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign Cup Important Message

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Stan:
3--If i was looking for stuff on a tournament (ie how many teams are in etc) i wouldn't look in Announcements!
Baca:
3--then you ain't gonna find it, are ya?
How very helpful...:rolleyes:

Question for you:

What is the main aim/purpose of this boards existence?:confused:

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
In that case, explain why the post about football in speak your brains hasn't been moved or deleted.

Not a dig at you Buddha:) Just want things to be consistant on here.

Alien

rancid

Mother, is that you?
My apologies for raking this up again. I just wanted to put a little spice in Buddha's day and irritate him a little... he can't be allowed to go around being cool all the time.

I still can't believe people have so little going on in their lives to continue to try and score points on this issue. Jeez.

Stan asks a ****in good question... 'what is the main aim of this board?' I'm struggling to anwser that, which isn't very good really, considering...

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Originally posted by rancid
I just wanted to put a little spice in Buddha's day and irritate him a little... he can't be allowed to go around being cool all the time.
Gee...thanks....I guess....:p

Seriously, I think we can all come up with some wonderful goals for this board, like increasing traffic to this site, or having a place for ballers to 'hang', or whatever.
But I like to think of it as another tool for the promotion of paintball in general.

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Rancid
I'm not trying to score points on this, as overall i think you're doing the RIGHT thing in reguard to this site (look a compliment:D )

And i agree with Buddha on the aims of this site, it just that at the moment its a little inconsistant. But i'm sure this is just a tempary thing and we'll all soon get used to the new way of doing things.

Keep up the good work Rancid and co

Alien

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
First off - an unequivocal apology to Baca for the cheap shot in my first post - it was uncalled for. Just starting to get a bit peeved with what i feel is an illogical new rule to move posts containing tournament info out of the tournament section.

In response to other posts:

I like to think of it as another tool for the promotion of paintball in general.
Exactly the answer i was looking for and one that i agree with wholeheartedly.:D

If i was new to paintball and wanted to to know about tournament paintball (surely THE biggest marketing tool this sport has) i would go to the biggest and best paintball website there is (this one btw) and then i would go to the tournament section to look for that info. Based on the information from that section i might (that's a big might btw) go the queries, announcements, general head scratching area to ask my questions!

Oh and ditto to everything Alien put in his second post! (see - another compliment).