Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign Cup Predictions

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
Juho Takeover

Sorry i may tip you for doing well at campaign but after seeing the draw i have to say you will there is one game your definetley gonna lose :( Thats the game against my team as we will meet on the field over the first two days :D . Although were novice i have to beleive were gonna beat everyone or else theres no point in coming plus being the captain if i dont believe then the rest of the team won't. See you on the field ;) we'll exchange some paint (and you'll walk) :D . Good luck guys.
Kamikazzees kick a**e once again (so long as we can get back the form we had earlier in the season):eek: ;) ;) ;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by sjt19
How do Nexus qualify as a Manchester? Aren't they more of a home counties side?:)
We are an English team with the exception of Bowen who by all accounts seems to orginate from a planet far beyond our galaxy and understanding.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Pete i realised last wednesday that Bo is only a millimetre shorted than Jamie....if Bo was to spike up his hair there would be a new "Smallest Member" on Nexus.....;) :D

cgrieves

Mar 10, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Robbo
We are an English team with the exception of Bowen who by all accounts seems to orginate from a planet far beyond our galaxy and understanding.
Aha, isn't there a Millennium rule that states all players must be human? Instant 7-for-1 if you ask me.......

Check your tentacle player!

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
WHOA WHOA

Nexus - Manchester??

Cripes I'm leaving then.

I am way NOT SoManc!! And neither are Bow, Jamie, Tommy, Junior, Robbo or Nicky T (although granted he does live there now).

So dont go claiming Nexus as Manc - as Robbo said we are English.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Teams and placings

Still trying to work out how the draw is done i might be wrong but out of the divisions that there are, only 6 divisions, have 2 Am A teams and have 2 pro's in, which include Ecstasy, Kelly's and Backlash, We all have 2 pro's and we all play Friday morning. All the other AM A teams that play Friday Afternoon, Saturday morning.Still i know that you are thinking i am moaning because i have two Pro's in. Your right!!
Twizz Team Ecstasy

Pro 1st Dynasty
2 Nexus
3rd Russian Legon
4th GZ Gold or Black

Am A 1st Kapp
2nd powertrip
3 rd Backlash
4 Legacy

Am B 1st Method
2 nd Hypnotize
3 rd scalp
4 th Imperial

D

duffistuta

Yep, Sharks have got 2 Pros too.

Mind, it's only Strange and the Ducklings, so no worries there...;)

And Method are Am A now Twizz...