Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign Cup THE DRAW!!!!

Sammi T - Nexus Eclipse

Woman of Nexus
Jul 13, 2001
Visit site
Myself and Brunch will be attending the Campaign Cup and can be found wearing skimpy clothing at the Smart Parts stand, selling great Paintball Products to great Paintball Players :)

See you there :)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by Liz
You'll find that the novices are playing in sort of divisions among themselves so all the novices you play, play each other.
Liz, minor technicality but there is now no such things as "divisions" each team has their own running order, no other team will be playing the same schedule.

The only reason Novices have similar running orders is there are a) a lot of them and b) you play by session so repeats are inevitable.

Anyway - I get to play you and Sparklie...be nice :)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Beaker

Liz, minor technicality but there is now no such things as "divisions" each team has their own running order, no other team will be playing the same schedule.

The only reason Novices have similar running orders is there are a) a lot of them and b) you play by session so repeats are inevitable.

Anyway - I get to play you and Sparklie...be nice :)
Well, every novice team we are playing, are playing each other & that seem to be the case with all the groups from an admittedly brief look.

So what team are you playing for? I'll have to warn the other girls that you have a baaaad reputation for intentional boob shots, & have them all aim for your groin region:p

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Hmm..

Admittedly, I haven't looked at the draw closely but the whole intention of the new style draw was so there were no divisions, everyone would be mixed up. Perhaps they've decided to change it or had to with the numbers ??????

The reputation is undeserved :) and with a threat like that like I'm going to tell you :eek: