Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign DVD on my door mat!

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
also read the case it says multi camera not multi angle, multi camera means it is filmed with more than one camera.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Originally posted by upsupball
there is a girl in the chicks who dates a gut from bugout and it is wierd that they follow each other on the dvd.
Gut?? GUT?? I'm now referred to as a GUT?? I know I play back now, but come on, be fair! ;)

The pair mentioned also both play for Pompey Uni - and the girl at the time was a bugout player guesting for the chicks. I have to admit, it's pretty wierd that we be that close on the DVD.

Speaking of the DVD - I've been watching it constantly since I installed some player software on my pc - I know it's half past midnight, but are there any tourneys going on right now?

The DVD (or PowerPlay it'd prefer to be known ;) ) has got me upset - it's probably the best p'ball feature I've seen, but I neeeeeeeeeeeeed to get out there and play NOW! :cool:

Jinxy

A Full On Paintballer :@)
Feb 11, 2002
Northampton - England
www.sadworld.co.uk
Now that i have watched it I think it was worth the £26 and am glad i own it but I was disappointed nonetheless.
I must agree with “paddeo” on this matter.

I expected a lot more for the money, if it’s taken 6 months to come up with this. At the end of the day im glade I have got it but like a lot of people how have mentioned in this forum “TOO EXPECTIVE” :(