Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign DVD trailer going live!

Carl- Pressure

Apr 29, 2005
Sheffield
www.pressuredvd.co.uk
Its official, we have it now in stock. Thanks to everyone whose waited patiently for this one, its been a life drainer! All pre-orders will be despatched today.

Please continue to use the board to let us know what you think of the films, any improvements we can make etc.

We are also launching a new site on Monday that will over coming weeks have loads of the music we've used in the films ready for download as well as more up to date news etc.

So the curtain is rising, the audience is waiting in silent suspense- question is will I have to duck come the end?

Carl
Pressure DVD

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Yes!!! I have this elusive little bugger at last :).

I will do a full review soon - but having just run it through the once (and all the 'features') I can safely say I am impressed.

It's nothing like Euroball III (thankfully) as the special effects machine seems to have been put to bed - and there are none of those annoying re-winds.

The 3D graphics are not overly used either.

I would have preferred a little more 'birds eye view' footage (purely a personal thing), but for all you 'in the thick of the action' viewers - you won't be disappointed.

The Ignition 'bit' and the quick 7-man footage was just as good to watch as the main footage. So the 'extras' are worth it (as opposed to most DVD's that just use them as padding).

Oh, and do watch out for a familiar name in the end credits (thanks Carl) :D.

Like I said, a full review will be done when I have a bit more time (and have watched it through a couple more times).

In the meantime, go buy it, you won't be disappointed.

Just for the record - I am in no way involved with Pressure DVD - I just like to help where I can (and especially as they are a UK based company), so my review will be totally impartial (as anyone who read my Euroball III will testify to).