Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign DVD

jim

Jul 31, 2001
Visit site
Am i correct in thinking that 50 copies have went to Germany to be sold or given away, while the prepay MUGS (like me) have to wait even longer. I do want to see this DVD so i will not be cancelling my prepay order but i'm totally aggrieved to find something like this happening after waiting so long to receive it.

mart

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
Yes you are correct,cant under stand why they have done it they must have known that this will only p*ss people off

darm

Coach- Taunton Snatch Uk
Jul 6, 2001
Devon (UK)
www.facebook.com
Jim

If you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for the dvd?
I ordered 2 copies at the begining of January and was stung for £53.90 for the 2 copies. Did you pay anywhere near this price.

Darm

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Frankly i am disgusted.

paid for mine back in november and was charged 27 quid.

Have spend months of being told, 2 weeks, 2 weeks.

Then a post appeared on Monday (The end of the previous 2 week stint) saying dvds will be shipped this week. Meaning it shoulda been here Thursday, guess what NO DVD

So i thought its ok, theres a post on saturday. Guess what NO DVD.

Then i come here and find out that they are at Max masters!!

WTF is that? i straight kick in the balls to all those that pre ordered and pre paid on the DVD?

A whole bunch of 30 quids in the bank, accumilating intrest or helping fund the production of the CD.

Either way its is the consumer losing out on having his money taken 4 months before the product arrives, and the supplier doesnt even have the decency to complete the orders on time.

whats more frustrating than anything is the facts that I really wanna see this dvd, and this seems to be used as an excuse for poor customer care (If u dont like it have your money back)
And secondly the amount of people backing nial on his lack of afore mentioned customer care.

Dont get me wrong, i aint shouting for the hell of it. i know this is a first, i know its a lot of work. But imagine you ordered something from tescos, they told you it would be with you by say friday, and it arrived on Monday. Tescos would refund your money and say sorry. Imagine what they would do if it arrived 2 weeks late!

I am just curious to what compensation those that pre ordered who have still to recieve their goods will get?

I see this thing far too much in paintball and if the sport is to move on we need quality, service and fair play in ALL areas of the game. From field to distributor.

Feel free to flame all you like, i am just trying to stand up for OUR consumer rights as players buying a product from a seller. On a slightly more concerened note, What about those people that pre ordered and dont visit this forum. How do they know it will be with them (In 2 weeks).

Would they have recieved this confirmation back when ordered...

I have charged your card for £26.95 for the DVD this includes postage and packing. We will ship it too you when they are ready. Which will be before Xmas.

And then 3 months after still be wondering whats happened to the goods?
I for one have recieved no info other than what i can obtain from these boards.

Mistakes have been made and I am asking simply, What will be done to compensate those at a loss?

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Forgive me if I'm wrong....

........but doesn't the "Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000" specifically chapter 19 just state (in legal mumbo-jumbo) that if the goods aren't provided within 30 days of payment taking place, then the purchaser is entitled to a refund?

Which has already been offered to those who wish to take it?

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not jumping on anyones side, and am more than ticked off that copies of the DVD went out to Germany rather than being posted out to pre-orders (if that is, indeed actually what happened).

However, this was (from Campaigns point of view) a totally new exercise, done blind. How many other dvd's have they made. There are always a whole world of un-knowns in new projects.

Example - someone who has played paintball a few times wants to set up a field - they've never worked at, or run, a field.

They think, right, what do we need, some woods, and some markers.

They then remember about putting bunkers in fields, and getting gas for the markers. And buying and sorting overalls. And making sure they have enough spares for the markers. And goggles. And toilet roll.

Then, just when they think they're ready, they need to set up an office. Oh, and sort out how to provide lunch for the customers.

Basically (wow- there's a point after all that wibble! ;) ) there are always a whole host of hidden complications, which increase time needed.

Unless of course, someone who's doing the complaining is a full time dvd producer, in which case knows it's only supposed to take two weeks to do, and can legitimatley whinge?

As I say to people who complain about marshalling standards - don't knock it till you've tried it :)

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Read the whole act, 30 days for a refund. See if u can see what happens after 60 days.

Yeah its a new thing, I dont care about that. All i care about right now is my rights and the contract that was made between buyer and seller.

New things are NO excuse for this time scale, People try new things everyday but are still bound by the law to provide on the contracts they agree too.

This is a company that should know better and is still bound to provide the service they have taken cash payments for, and are still bound to the original contract. As for offering the refund? I have never recieved this. I am wondering where my letter stating this is, any one else recieve a letter or email offering this before the 60 days?

Oh and as for dont knock it till u have tried it....
i have produced, sorted manafacture, distrubuted and marketed a CD for my band. Hell i got that out on time. Its not that hard, U just speak with the people concerned and agree dates that parts beyond your control are agreed, with penalties if they are not. Then add a couple of weeks to be safe and Voila, you have a release date.

If something is worth doing, its worth doing properly, Not having excuses or delays. They are ALL within a persons control if thought out first.