Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign Rules

Steve (NPG COWS)

moo power
Jul 6, 2001
Plymouth, UK
www.splat-uk.com
<< Yes. All markers must have a trigger guard as per the millenium series rules. >>

dont see anything about that in the rules i have (20th march) have they been updated since then?
and what is a trigger guard? a proper one or will a front reg (on an angel for example) be enough.
if you mean proper ones then all our team are in the deep stuff....

:eek:

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
It's not that hard to put on one of those Eclipse or DYE Angel trigger guards, ya know, the kind that are a big loop. I would guess that would suffice, since they were made for that specific purpose, from the days that Angel LED's didn't come with double triggers right out of the box. (Still some people are wanting single triggers for them. Why I guess is just a personal preference issue.)

darm

Coach- Taunton Snatch Uk
Jul 6, 2001
Devon (UK)
www.facebook.com
trigger guard.......optional

I just spoke to Andy Piper at campaign and he assures me that you dont need to have trigger guards, as players will be using barrel socks instead of bungs so any accidental firing should not really matter as long as the barrel sock is fitted. The trigger guard rule is not in the millenium rules YET but I guess it will be in the future.:cool: :D
regards darm

jeff

Banned
Jul 10, 2001
Surrey. England.
Visit site
Trigger guards

Sorry. Jumped the gun a bit on the trigger guard issue!!
It was going to be made mandatory but the introduction of 'barrel socks' means that the gun is deemed safe. As long as you,ve got them on!!!!

Sorry about the confusion....see you at Campaign Cup:) :D :)

Steve (NPG COWS)

moo power
Jul 6, 2001
Plymouth, UK
www.splat-uk.com
phew!

cheers jeff,
you scared the crap out of us then, after paying all that money for the entry, paying up front for the hotels, sorting out the transport and all the extra training to find that we could not play cos no one had a damn trigger guard!!!!!

any other little jeff rules we should watch out for??!!!:D

darm

Coach- Taunton Snatch Uk
Jul 6, 2001
Devon (UK)
www.facebook.com
steve npg cows

nice little photo you got steve it looks just like you!
speak to you soon
darm
thanx to you guys for sorting out the hotels and stuff we owe you a few beers at campaign.:p