Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign WALK ON Day

Joey

Aug 1, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
Just a reminder about the next Campaign Walk on Day. . .

SUNDAY OCTOBER 26th, 2003

The Cost is £15 for site fees

We host 10 game fields across 200 acres of Surrey Woodland. Including an all-weather, Floodlit 'Sup Air Field, its a full Millenium Series field with 32 bunkers. Colin Graham designed the field - he is the designer of the Campaign Cup X-Ball Field!!

£45 for a case of Paint. Currently we still have Campaign Cup paint - so we have RPS paintballs right now. Our site Paint is DraXxus 'Blaze'. Its fresh first run paint - convienently bagged in bags of 100. Only paint supplied by Campaign will be allowed on site.

Co2 is included.

We are having Compressed Air installed on site by H-Pac - the air providers of Campaign Cup, MM, M25 - on site and will be available to our walk on players hopefully at the end of October (fingers crossed!). If you need air, call the office and see what arrangements we can make. There will be a small charge for air.

Lunch is burgers & chicken sasuages. (Spicy Bean Burgers for our vegetarian friends) with salad, cheese, sauces, and hot tea and coffee. Our bread rolls are baked fresh daily by our local barkery (Watson's) and its the same bread served in Harrods!

We also host a selected range of equipment at our on-site shop, including markers, hoppers, goggles, gloves and squeegees.

Our shop also carries a range of snacks and drinks.

The day will be run by 'The Beard', Colin Graham and Neil Annals.

---------------------------------------------------------
There is a map available for download on the website at www.campaignpaintball.com (its on the 'location' page)

---------------------------------------------------------

We are located at junction 10 of the M25 (its where the A3 and the M25 meet)

Once you are on the roundabout - head towards the A3 Guildford, while on the merge for the motorway you will see a SLIP road signposted for EFFINGHAM, turn off there. That is Old Lane - the road the site is located on.

Once you see the Black Swan Pub you need to drive another 500 yards till you reach Campaign. The Site is on the right hand side, the car park is on the Left.

If you reach the Lord Howard Pub - you've gone a little too far. ;)

If you are coming to us from the train take the Waterloo to Guildford line and get off at Effingham Junction Station, we are about a 7 minute walk from the station.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that covered everything in one post this time.

Just give us a shout if you would like to join us! Let us know to expect you.

Cheers!

Joey

AlexFarkouh

So I take it that the new air system may or may not be installed in time for the 26th. So we should get our dive tank topped off before we come down.

Perhaps you can post here if the new air system gets installed before the 26th so we can not have to worry about bringing our own.

Skyhawk

Oct 9, 2003
Fetcham, UK
Visit site
I'm i live in fetcham i'll bring along my stuff (it's a surprize!) i've been to a few walk ons before but never @ campaign infact i've never been to campaign i allways go to Delta Force which is very close

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Delta Force don't have 'walk on days' so if you've played there before it would have just been a bog standard 'punter' day. 'Own gunners' will be much more at home at Campaign and the paint's half the price for walk-ons too, plus supair! :) Now if only it was BYOP i'd be there... ;) Have a great day guys!

Joey

Aug 1, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
Campaign Paintball Park

Darkwerks, I hope you and everyone whos going has fun at the big game!!! (We'll miss you though :) )

. . .we decided to hold our walk on just after Staar Waars to give a paintball 'fix' to those 'ballers who couldn't attend ;)

Delta Force built their site in Cobham a hop-skip-and a-jump from us. . .they are walking distance. . . but I think it would be worth the walk over to us for a game! :)

In regards to paint, with High Quality DraXXus on the menu - why would you need to BYO?? ;)

Spaces are starting to fill - gimme a shout, and let me know who's attending. . .

Cheers!
Joey

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Campaign Paintball Park

Originally posted by Joey - Campaign
Delta Force built their site in Cobham a hop-skip-and a-jump from us. . .they are walking distance. . . but I think it would be worth the walk over to us for a game! :)
Yeah i know, i work for em! (not at the Homewood site tho).

[In regards to paint, with High Quality DraXXus on the menu - why would you need to BYO?? ;) Joey
um... cos our high quality RPS is cheap as chips!! ;)

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
Is it cool to reserve your place on this thread, or should I call?

*cough*itwilllbemyeighteenth*cough* Might need to drop into the black swan for post-paintball drinks!

Edit: Ok, I called up to book myself in. Cant wait :)