Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campain- Whos going?

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I'll be coming down to watch on saturday with the missus and stay overnight ... currently nursing a bad sprained ankle in a cast, the cast's coming off on thursday so it should be ok to walk on. That's my excuse for not playing at least....;)

The original plan was to camp overnight on saturday but i hear that there probably wont be any space by that time. I have family I can stay with but that's on the west-side of london (shepards bush) and requires a bit of a hike (and £) on the tube then train....

Can anyone shed any more light on the camping situation, PM me or something. Can you park there?

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
I'll be coming down to watch on saturday with the missus and stay overnight ... currently nursing a bad sprained ankle in a cast, the cast's coming off on thursday so it should be ok to walk on. That's my excuse for not playing at least....;)

The original plan was to camp overnight on saturday but i hear that there probably wont be any space by that time. I have family I can stay with but that's on the west-side of london (shepards bush) and requires a bit of a hike (and £) on the tube then train....

Can anyone shed any more light on the camping situation, PM me or something. Can you park there?

http://www.caravanclub.co.uk/UK Sites and Travel/Club Sites/Search or Book a Site/Site Detail.htm?cs_id=CRYSTAL PALACE

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
All i know is thats where we are staying :eek: sorry cant be much of a help, im going down tommorrow so can check it out and post up tomoz maybe...
that'd be cool...
just done some maths and it'd be £4.90 for the zone 1&2 tube day pass and £6.60 for the return train from Victoria. That's £46 for the two of us for the two days (if we stay at my free lodgings).... i'm sure the camping would be a heck of a lot cheaper, if available.