Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Can't post in wanted or for sale!

Skwill

Mar 12, 2012
I'll agree on the frustrating part... But I'm just going to work my way through them tomorrow. Rules are rules though :/

Dodga

Jul 17, 2013
Cheshunt/Wormley
It does make sense I believe that the forum is run amazingly and it sows that they have gained respect in the years that they have been running.
Excited to start paintball!

Bobrob

eat, sleep, play paintball, repeat
Aug 28, 2013
Rotherham
No no no I wasn't told it had to be constructive posts if so I could be on here years lol but ye it used to be 10 posts but they upped it to 20 and if your thinking off buying off any site remember to vet the seller to some degree I know where all eager to buy some stuff so we can play with the new toy but just remember just because your honest dunt mean they are... There is a thread on there explaining this and how to vet the other person like look at how many posts they have made and look at a few of them see if they.are spam and so on... Don't take my advice read please... Go on i'm not joking... Go.... Now lol

Nickypashley

Nov 6, 2013
I don't know about you but I find it frustrating! I see all the things I like and I bet by the time I am able to post on there it will all be gone!!
I'm a newbie now just like u were and I feel the same the item will be gone soon how long did it take u to get to 20

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
The mods on here are great and protect and manage the forums very well. So if you post correctly and abide by the rules (including the 20 posts rules) you have a good time here. I'm fairly new, but have several plat and life member friends and they stay for a very good reason, this forum is the best.

Prices are very competitive and the mods don't take kindly to anyone trying to buck the system and abusing the good will. I'll seen it just search for Dave0w.

So please don't get all frustrated trying to get to 20 posts as soon as possible just to go shopping its not a good way to start on these forums. Be polite and take your time with real posts and add to the content here.

Just my 2p.

Niloc65
Aka Colin
Split Personalities

Reactions: Nickypashley

Nickypashley

Nov 6, 2013
The mods on here are great and protect and manage the forums very well. So if you post correctly and abide by the rules (including the 20 posts rules) you have a good time here. I'm fairly new, but have several plat and life member friends and they stay for a very good reason, this forum is the best.

Prices are very competitive and the mods don't take kindly to anyone trying to buck the system and abusing the good will. I'll seen it just search for Dave0w.

So please don't get all frustrated trying to get to 20 posts as soon as possible just to go shopping its not a good way to start on these forums. Be polite and take your time with real posts and add to the content here.

Just my 2p.

Niloc65
Aka Colin
Split Personalities
Thanku for this Info. You are right. I only joined yesterday and already I am so much more in the know about things which is a bonus for my son. People are so helpful and friendly I certainly didnt expect it to be this good and helpful thanks everyone

Reactions: Dusty and Bolter