Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Capture the flag stratigie

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
um i came up with this one maby if any of u have tryed it already or would trying investigating it for me and find out if it works? i havent tryed it yet but where i play when we play ctf they usea shirt for a flag and say u gotta grab it and tounch your enemys wall, with this in mind i thought what if you took it back to your side and put in a bunker with 3 people and have 3 on a right bunker and 3 on the left bunker(numbers differ depending on team sides) and just let them keep commin till there all gone then tounch there wall. i know theres the facter of what if they bunker you or get a fast guy in there but what do you think and if youve tryed it does it work?:confused:

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
Grab the flag

SYTRAXZ, you're playing a 1-centre-flag game, right?

Some fields might be setup in a way that your front guys might grab it off the break (without clear shooting lanes down the centre).

The way you put it, you're planning on a defensive strategie, and giving your opponent the initiative: Your game will be a reactive one. You let them try to do what they want. You react to the other guys' moves. If they coordinate those moves, you're gone!:(

The more you go upfield, the more the other guys get cornered, the sooner someones butt will show out.

Unless the field is really unbalanced or setup for shoot outs, you better go get the other guys armband.

1 more: My view is, if you're moving back the flag closer to your base bunker, you're helping the other team.

That's just the way i see it.

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
yeah i know

yeah i know it helps them out but i figured just stay back there and let them come to you but eh yeah it is center capture the fglag cause its indor and it isnt really that big but first time i played center ctf i grabed the flag and ran back then told my team to give me cover and than i ran all up feild and touched the wall but a second later got shot in the foot lol