Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"Cash Money" on Aftershock?

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
Definitely right for Avalanche to lose him. He may have been a great player, but they were having some serious problems with his attitude. Did you know keely was only with him cos he was an avalanche player? Guess she must be available now...anyone fancy joining my new team: avalanche UK? It may just work... Apply here for more details on the joining fee.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by Mr Big
Did you know keely was only with him cos he was an avalanche player? Guess she must be available now...
Well considering she was with him at the Bad Boyz Toyz BBQ the weekend before Campaign, I guess your information is a bit out.

He raced Manny Francia and won 2/3! he's fast and I'm putting a bet on Aftershock for the World Cup again.

manike

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
In the words of GZ's wise owner, "A great team makes great players, great players do not always make great teams".

This is very true, but Aftershock is already a great team so I think adding a great player can only make them stronger.

As for Florida, If JT Dynasty can produce the kind of form they produced in the semis/finals at Campaign, they could easily run away with it.

Micah

Originally posted by Aaron J
Hello all.

What do you think of Shock's move to get Todd Martinez?

Will Avalanche do better or worse or no change without him?

Aaron J
You have to remember: 'lanch cut him, THEN 'shock picked him up. Todd's also been playing more in the back lately no? 'Shocks been needing some more good back guys who can close out games no? Maybe the change in scene will help cool his attitude. Maybe hell becme the next Marcus the Carcus ... who knows. But I think Shock is going to be stronger for picking him up and 'lanch will be better off getting rid of him.

Originally posted by Mr Big
Definitely right for Avalanche to lose him. He may have been a great player, but they were having some serious problems with his attitude. Did you know keely was only with him cos he was an avalanche player? Guess she must be available now...anyone fancy joining my new team: avalanche UK? It may just work... Apply here for more details on the joining fee.
Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you were just making a joke that I just totaly missed the boat on, but I thought Kely and Todd had been dating since Todd was on Ironmen ... maybe I'm wrong ... but they've been together for what sems like forever ...

-Micah

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
i just thought it was a shame shock didn't come to campaign they could of ripped it up. todd is an almighty player i think lanche were missing something without him or it might just be me

kyle