Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cat crap or something as good

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
Hi looking for some sort of anti fog paste can any one tell me wear to get any from or may have got some lying about thanks very much

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Its not a paste but I have used DMist+ anti fog solution. Company called Salclear on ebay. Few mates use it to. I have an unused tub of cat crap as I was going to use it but stuck with DMist+ stuff instead. I should be at UK Midland Masters on the 17th if your there, I will throw the Cat Crap in my kit bag.

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
Ill have a look at that buddy thanks very much am not at the masters buddy but if you could post it that would be brill ill sort you some cash out for it thanks again buddy

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
If not drop me a PM with address. Offered Masters collection as with work at the minute I am really crap at getting to the post office :)

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Sent first class in a sellotaped envelope so they reckon should be with you in three days. To be honest the postage was only 90p and if you had been at Master would have just handed it over as I have no use for it so don't worry about it mate.

I am sure at some point in the past you will have helped a fellow baller out so consider it Karma giving you some payback :)

Reactions: weastie