Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CHEAP BITS DM9+EMPIRE MAGNA DRIVE HOPPER NEVER USED NEED QUICK SALE !!!!

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
Gareth if you are intent on buying this marker I advise you to pay through PayPal with you paying the fees as sam seems to be a tad dodgy regarding not sending out stuff he sells then haviving a major attitude when he gets found out!! Sam when you read this I am going to try and make sure you are named and shamed to everyone who wants to deal with you, until you sort out our problem.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny75 and Sanchez

paintballsam55

amazing
Nov 2, 2011
s****horpe
Gareth if you are intent on buying this marker I advise you to pay through PayPal with you paying the fees as sam seems to be a tad dodgy regarding not sending out stuff he sells then haviving a major attitude when he gets found out!! Sam when you read this I am going to try and make sure you are named and shamed to everyone who wants to deal with you, until you sort out our problem.....
I'm not at all giving you the run around I have emailed you to try and sort it out

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
this is the worst place you can come to with a bad attitude and trying to do people out of pocket. you cant hide from the mods or the members after you've done wrong cos it spreads quickly.

even if you create a new profile ull get spotted

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
What team does he play for he keep mentioning he is down masters this weekend maybe a talk to his team maybe they can kick him up the backside to repent his ways, and Sam you have messaged me but now I have read older posts about your past dealings as it seems i am not the only person you have tried to pull the wool over on, i am after a full refund as per my reply like i said you can have the hopper back! we scan do it via the forum or like i said i will go through PayPal, which i am pretty sure you are supposed to be 18 to use?? So i would think they would be very happy to find that out?!

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
That was before I found out about your other failed scams! And you are in no place at the mo buddy to say much about agreements remember the terms and agreements that you clicked on to PayPal saying you are over the age of 18? Remember agreeing to gassy you sent out his jersey? Remember agreeing to me about sending the hopper next day? So don't pull that one buddy, I have just stuck up for you on the thread about you, from where you are now you need to be clawing your way into graces