Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cheap little paintball/anything cam

WizBit

Jan 26, 2009

You have got to be kidding me............even with unclassed cards your vids are way better!!!!

Ah well back to the drawing board for me.

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
You have got to be kidding me............even with unclassed cards your vids are way better!!!!

Ah well back to the drawing board for me.
i know it sounds like im just saying

it could be this
or
it could be this
or and so on lol

but it mite be where your bl marq mite have more kick then my dm and sp1 its like me saying "well mine works yours must be efED lol" :) it could be just down to the kick of the marker i will try my girlfriend back up marker 2mora its a piranha gti so thats got alot of kick to it if i get the same as u then we have found the culprit then we just need to find a solution to it ...

WizBit

Jan 26, 2009
thanks, i appreciate your help. atleast weve ruled out the card!!! so has to be the mount or as yuo say the marker.

i wouldve thought that a BL would have had less kick, but ive only got mechanical markers to try which have one heck of a kick. one thing i didnt ask bambulas was what marker he used..

Your holder which is made from the two pipe clips, are they just bolted together? maybe the camera is to close to the barrel? one thing i havent tried is using the barrel that came with the marker, im using an empire kit barrel, mainly because i dont want to scratch my bl barrel.

Im paintballing this weekend so i might try the first game with my bl barrel and make a film, then switch over for hte rest of the day see what happens. Ill try some tougher foam aswell between the two see what happens.

the only other thing i can think off is trying to make a mount that i can screw to my bike clamp that holds the camera. simialr to your mint tin holder.

WizBit

Jan 26, 2009
ill try that with the foam that in between the camera and mount now, and try that, if that doesnt work....then ill try a different foam, a tougher foam and see how that works.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
thanks, i appreciate your help. atleast weve ruled out the card!!! so has to be the mount or as yuo say the marker.

i wouldve thought that a BL would have had less kick, but ive only got mechanical markers to try which have one heck of a kick. one thing i didnt ask bambulas was what marker he used..

Your holder which is made from the two pipe clips, are they just bolted together? maybe the camera is to close to the barrel? one thing i havent tried is using the barrel that came with the marker, im using an empire kit barrel, mainly because i dont want to scratch my bl barrel.

Im paintballing this weekend so i might try the first game with my bl barrel and make a film, then switch over for hte rest of the day see what happens. Ill try some tougher foam aswell between the two see what happens.

the only other thing i can think off is trying to make a mount that i can screw to my bike clamp that holds the camera. simialr to your mint tin holder.
Hey mate
:)

All of my videos were made using my Etek. It had a zick kit fitted which really nulled the kick, but I doubt the BL has any more.

Just for everyones reference, this is how my was set up. It's a poundland bicycle light mount that's had my camera cable-tied very tightly onto it with a piece of fairly tough foam in between.
:)

You're quite a conundrum, I have to admit.

Attachments

WizBit

Jan 26, 2009
lol i know.

ive done everythig weve talked about aswell.

I think i have the exact same bike lamp and bracket, i got the same camera, just cant stop it vibrating, so maybe it is the foam, as my etek had more kick than my bob long.

Ive got some tougher foam at work so ive just replaced the softer foam with it and made sure it was tight, but not so tight it is butted up against the bracket hard.

Cant test it out till friday evenig though.