Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cheap Playing Jersey XL

Tomsouth

Nov 10, 2012
thats why i did the starter set up at the link i already sent you all for £120 including a bag of 500 paintballs + p/p ! items are exspensive mainly the gun ? then u need a air bottle hopper battle pack pots clothing barrel swabs pull throughs kitbag list goes on ? then u need a site to play at and train ?
Ok just a bit of stuff then :p think I have the money now mate or I can transfer once it arrives what is better for you?

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
Ok just a bit of stuff then :p think I have the money now mate or I can transfer once it arrives what is better for you?
either mate paypal just has quick if u have this fascility but if not bank transfer just will do ? i will sent my paypal details anyway remember to send as gift or personal owed otherwise 4% fees will get added ! pm onway ! once recieved money will post out playing top goggles and gloves owe yes some freebees:ROFLMAO:

Tomsouth

Nov 10, 2012
Ta man rather excited :) should be amazing not sure how much use I will get out of the gloves but I guess its something I can always sell on in the future if I don't use em :p

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
Ta man rather excited :) should be amazing not sure how much use I will get out of the gloves but I guess its something I can always sell on in the future if I don't use em :p
trust me these armour gloves a life savour saves pain on the hands when get shot :ROFLMAO: alot better than the gloves i play in at torni level ? all packed ready to post out tomos and as promissed put in some freebees think u will be happy ;) once u get into the sport u can always get back to me might be able to do a deal on other items ? (y)