Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cheap walk on marker

dazzer1970

Jan 18, 2014
cornwall
was looking for help but side tracked of to a different angle i live in cornwall no tournaments only walk ons so what do u think best bang for buck marker to use maybe 6 times a year for walk on purposes as i still got to buy a hopper and bottle on top any thoughts grateful many thanks

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
For tourney style markers my recommendations are etha, etek, mini or axe (although it is a buyers market at mo, so there have been some very good prices for second hand geos and egos on here) this all depends on your budget but most of these can be brought of here for between £150-300 which should give you scope to buy bottle and hopper. This all depends on you using air rather than CO2. For hoppers once again all down to budget from rotors (£60-90 second hand) to halo (£25-30 second hand). Hope this helps mate. For milsim/woodsball markers you will have to ask others because my knowledge of them is lacking due to the fact I haven't used a mech marker since I hung up my mag and cocker.

dazzer1970

Jan 18, 2014
cornwall
have looked at the eclipse markers but go fast on here so was thinking bit older like a ion or angel spares are still avalible for both also was thinking extcy and rail like i said only going to use few times a year so dont want to lay a lot out and at the walk on in question it will be air to 3000 the mini is very small and i got large mands but mate has now got which i will k

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
While angels where good in there day spares will become increasingly rare, the rail is a good starter marker just not as bomb proof as eteks/egos, just make sure you read the manual as 90% of the problems experienced by people who are either new or new to the marker are caused by not understanding the basic maintenance required by this type of marker, I have no experience of the extcy having only used shockers.

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
Also don't rule out older dm's or proto matrixes, while the pm's don't come up as often on here they are blinding guns especially the pm8 which was a really nice shooter.

RusRuss

Dec 21, 2013
Cornwall
It's a shame you don't see Shockers around any more [not that I've seen on here anyway], used to love mine, plus I imagine now, due to age, they'd be a good price too. Should be some spare stuff floating about at the walk on Daz, so see if you can have a lend of a few different markers - see which tickles your fancy.

dazzer1970

Jan 18, 2014
cornwall
well russ i will have a look at the walk on next weekend but still not got a clue what to buy for the amount of time im going to use some of planet stuff seems to be getting hard to get parts for as well like early egos etc i will just keep looking

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Hey if that's the Truro walk on I'm staff at the site. We are having a team clear out and may have something to suit your needs. Got a couple of sp1's. Phenoms. Possibly a proto rail. Come to the walk on and have a look.