Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cheer on the pig

Bush

destroy your idols!
Oct 5, 2002
messingham way
Visit site
Hi well i just want to say a big hello to all the people who go to the Messingham rec days. For the people that dont know they are on the first sunday of every month. Well what i am saying this for is because, i got my marker the other month. A 2k2 Impulse suped up. So n e way on one of the rec days we played on the thunderball field. Well i ran behind the baracade that has a mesh on it so you can see through it but others cant see u. Well the game was a all on all ball fest. Balls flying every where. And before i knew it most of me team was gone. They were all in the safe zone watching me and the others. Then they got taken out. There was me and someone else on my tem left agains about 5. I dont know why they didnt just push up but we kept our ground. Some one on the other tem tryed to take me other guy out. So i changed barracade. Some one had there eye on me when i changed. I took the guy out that tryed to take my other tem mat out. Went back to the other barracade i was on. At this point the guy that was watchin me didnt c me change back. He tryed to mug me, shootin the hell out of the wrong barrier. I watched him run to the wrong barrier and when he got to my side. he looked supprised i wasnt there. I sed "HEY" he looked up and shot a cupple of balls. Every one cheared at the dead zone even the other team. And when the guy i took out walked off. He shook me hand and sed well done. I guess im tellin u this because all newbys have summin in em so dont give up.:D :D :D :D