Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Choosing 2nd marker ?!

no guts no glory

no guts no glory
Feb 20, 2007
mudeford dorset
as it has been mentioned over and over try each one but my 2ps worth i have used a pmr and own one and i love the feel shoots fast and is reasonably simple to maintain. also you may be able to get one on here weith some ups for example protos (the person) one that he is selling is under £200 with practically all the ups you need to compete with most guns out there

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
Get an ETek.

230~ now and you get Eclipse tech which is impossible to put a price on. They're amazing.

ETeks are similar that 05s aswell.

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Hey, looking for a second marker now. I have narrowed it down to either

ego05
pmr
pm7

Just cant decide, i play woodsball and just starting sup-air. Budget is up to £400, with this i need to get air and the marker. Help me decide pelease :confused: -james
None of them....Tippmann A5, or X7 with either Apex or Flatline barrel fitted.

Far better suited to British weather and woods

jamess

z!
Jun 12, 2007
alright, thanks everyone for the help :D i think i may go for the PMR or PROTO(the guy).

-james

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Really dont like the A5 or X7 tbh, just my opinion :(
Me self, I think both are a bit on the long + heavy side, but the only reason for adding these for thought, is the others are a bit too pretty for a sludge fest day in the inevitable rain.

If I had to choose one of your choices, it would deffo be the 05 Ego. Their light, fast, have a good feel, very reliable and look nice.

I'm not saying that any of the others are bad in anyway as their not, well maybe the PMR if you keep the standard neck, and strange feeling trigger, but thats down to preference I supose...