Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

christmas scenario game 3rd december

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
:cool: who,s going to bullys christmas themed scenario ? i will be ,heard a rumer there will be two nice looking ladies dressed up as santa,s with there: own little grotto for all the boys ,to go ask them for new toys:D :D :D :D

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Teams

The team leaders will be announced next week.

On the colour of the T shirts what do yoo think?

Goblins --- ?

Fairies --- ?

Reindeer - Brown

Marshals - Bright red

scrooge, grinch etc.... Black

Suggestions please

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
bully is coming up with a brilliant scenario, gets better every week as everybody bounces ideas off of each other , so get booked in as this is going to be one of the best scenario games of the year if not the best.this is going to be totally different:D

ac86

Jul 18, 2006
sounds fun. might have to get myself down there again. will there be any games etc on the satday aswell?

ez-rhino

Free the Bracknell 7
Oct 14, 2002
Berkshire, UK
Team colours

The team leaders will be announced next week.

On the colour of the T shirts what do yoo think?

Goblins --- ?

Fairies --- ?

Pink is the obvious colur for the fairies as is green for the Goblins, but perhaps make the green some horid day-glow green so they stand out just as much as the fairies as opposed to olive or something that makes hiding to easy!

EZ-R

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Ho Ho Ho !!

Urgent news bulletin from Santa’s grotto

“I have thought long and hard about who should lead the various groups to fight for the lucrative Christmas wRapping And Packing contract and have decided that:

The Goblins will be in “Kelly Green” and lead by Al from SPC and Littletone from Fenny’s

The Fairies will be in “Dusky Pink” and lead By Paul Banks from BZ Paintball and Russell “rule book” Smith.

The Elves are currently enlisting the help of the Grinch, Scrooge and the panto Dames and as soon as I know who they are I will let you know.

The event is a FUN event and as such I have decide to donate lots of “gift packages” for the event for players to collect during the games and exchange with my representative at the event for prizes. (The bigger the package the better the prize or maybe not!!)

How will I decide who wins the contract ??? - simple collect “gift packages” - exchange these for a Christmas Tree and decorations and the best decorated tree wins the contract - slight twist there will be a points system as well so there will be more to the event than just decorating a tree !!!!

I have added a few “twists” to the scenario which will be announced in my next news bulletin"

Ho Ho Ho!!!

S. Claus

To book into the event please visit - http://www.playpaintball.co.uk/recballevents.htm

When booking if you have a faction preference please add in the comments section, plus players names if booking multi tickets

Currently 23 are booked into the event - Max 100 -150 players.