Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chrono Judging

ez-rhino

Free the Bracknell 7
Oct 14, 2002
Berkshire, UK
Okay guys,

A little help please, for those that know all the tricks with certain markers, can you tell me the different things or specific things players do to markers to enable velocity changes/ bounce/ getting guns full auto/ hidden switches etc.

I have done the UKPSF Chrono course (my brain hurts) but realise at some tournies the marshals responsible for chrono duties haven't

Just trying to keep up to speed as people seem to be constantly innovating new ways to sling paint

Many thanks

EZ-R

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by ez-rhino
Okay guys,

A little help please, for those that know all the tricks with certain markers, can you tell me the different things or specific things players do to markers to enable velocity changes/ bounce/ getting guns full auto/ hidden switches etc.

I have done the UKPSF Chrono course (my brain hurts) but realise at some tournies the marshals responsible for chrono duties haven't

Just trying to keep up to speed as people seem to be constantly innovating new ways to sling paint

Many thanks

EZ-R
LOL. That's a bit like Saddam Hussein coughing to those WMD's.

Of course Full auto is very very naughty, as is Velocity adjust, but can there be some clear well thought out standard for bounce.

Obviously 1 pull two balls or burst is bad. In game or subtle bounce where a player is laying a string and uses the kick to activate the microswitch (as per most electro's), me thinks is a different matter.

paintballer ron

dude, sup
Oct 20, 2002
Central Louisiana, USA
Visit site
bouncing

IMO tourney organizers, judges etc should stop worrying about trigger bounce and start worrying about catching the people that wipe. Any electro I have shot I have been able to get atleast alittle trigger bounce. The only way to eliminate trigger bounce is to ban electros and R.T.s, which wont happen due to the tourneyloosing almost all funding from companies. Trigger bounce is using the recoil of the gun to move the triger and actuate the trigger switch. Who is to say how i can fire my marker (moving my finger against the trigger or moving the trigger against my finger)?

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
yes ron...

that kind i think is ok...but the one pull two shots and another on the release isn't ok! i think that is true bounce...the other kind is just finding that lil' ole sweet spot that makes your baby squeal! ;)

p.s did i ever mention how paintballing is like making love to a beautiful woman ;)

Robin

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
yes ron...

Originally posted by Robinator

p.s did i ever mention how paintballing is like making love to a beautiful woman ;)

Robin
Yeah and they both hit you in the pocket, and sometimes you can be in agony for days.

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
Re: yes ron...

Originally posted by stongl
Yeah and they both hit you in the pocket, and sometimes you can be in agony for days.
you are so negative... given the option be rich and cellabate or a pimp daddy and less cash moneyed they i think i know what the entire male population would say...;)

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by ez-rhino
Okay guys,

Hey E-Z, I found a couple of ones that Mark was hinting about @ the course, I'll tell you next time I see you;)