Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chuuuuuuuuuuuudley!

Righty

Aug 15, 2001
MK
Visit site
Hi Chudley, what's up?

Please sms your mobile number so I can call you (my phone got stolen in S.A - damned k*****s - but I still have my original number).

Keep well buddy :cool:

Righty

Aug 15, 2001
MK
Visit site
Yep it's me!

Hi ya Duncster, it's me alright! I'm doing ok thanks, how are you? How's the kid, will he be playing soon? I'm playing with the Cougars next weekend.
And you what's up with you man what you been up to? You still playing or what?

Keep well buddy, see ya soon.

PS: IF YOU HEAR FROM CHUDLEY TELL HIM TO PHONE ME!

Righty

Aug 15, 2001
MK
Visit site
I'll meet you there.

Hi ya Mark.
Yeah I'll meet you there. I got my air or should I say 'Lesbian Air' :D

I was there yesterday, watching the five mans, a mate of mine's team was playing.

I won't be able to phone today and maybe tomorrow, I had a damned tooth pulled out today, can't bloody speak. But I'll sms ya later.

Cheers till later.

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
ok well hope the gums feel better soon
oh the reason for the post was that I made a mistake the tourny is at Bullswood, it is nearer than Temple....not a lot but i have to follow my captain to find it only been there the once before
there are a couple of awkward turns/junctions but sms me and i'll explain plus if you can get your "lesbian" filled up before you go cos there is no air at Bullswood and we are limited on scuba tanks

Righty

Aug 15, 2001
MK
Visit site
Bulls...where?

Howdy, gums feeling better already, mmmmmm.....morphine... just kidding.
Anyways, I'll struggle to get the lesbian high on air before sunday but I'll try.
As for Bullswood, I have never been there! Oh, is it Supair or woodland?
Also, do the team plan on playing any millenium events next year (say yes please), cuz I'm comitted for Portugal and Toulose already?
Anyways I'll phone you tomorrow for directions to the site.
Keep well mate, speak to ya tomorrow.