Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

clear out of shed etc

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
hello all,

first off i havent sold anything on here in a long time due to being out of the sport however i do have an itrader page and feel free to look.

all pics will be added at the bottom.

1: Firetrap coat in large, pretty much immaculate condition, is far to big for me and has been in the wardrobe for a few years. is water proof and wind proof and bloody warm however due to the size no longer needed. £25 posted.

2: Unitech barrel in black i believe a 12 incher, and i have absolutley no idea what thread the back is. very good condition. £20posted.

7: O'neil audio beanie. for those who are less educated, this is a beanie which has two slimline speakers in the ear flaps which then plug into an mp3 of your choice and walah. retail usually about 45-50 bucks but yours £20 posted.

8: Black crosshatch t-shirt, worn once, size is small. £10 posted.

9: 32" blue jeans not sure what make they are, they say distinct denim in the waist band. never worn £15 ono posted.

10: 32" black zoo york jeans, worn once and the zip broke so has been replaced. out grew them now. £16 posted.

11: Brown Hoodie from next, size is small. barely worn, nice and thick, is now to small for me £15 posted.

all pics in link belows
there is still more to come, havent even started on the fishing kit, however if any one fishes and requires some top kit let me know i have sheds full.

all prices are not inclusive of paypal charges.
any questions feel free to let me know.
more will follow.
i know im plat member and can upload pics but i have no idea how to make them smaller to fit however all pics are here:

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/infernomark/sell pics/

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
£5 plus £1.50 for post and Paypal for the pussy knee pads?

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
hello all,

1: Firetrap coat in large, pretty much immaculate condition, is far to big for me and has been in the wardrobe for a few years. is water proof and wind proof and bloody warm however due to the size no longer needed. £25 posted.
Pic wont load up for me