Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Clearout: Dye DM9, JT Proflex, Goblin Deuce, E-Pipes, JT Battle Pack, Gen 3 Rotor

NinjaDan666

The Showstopper
Oct 29, 2012
Leicester
All prices are ALL IN (include delivery and fee's), open to offers. PayPal preferred, I can have people vouch for me if required. You're welcome to collect, I'm from Ratby in Leicester, and go to the walk-ons every month at Rebel Paintball in Ratby. I'll also be at paintfest all weekend.

Can't seem to use the P8ntballer image thingy, so here's the pics;
http://imgur.com/a/aBwao
  1. Dye DM9 - £180 - NOW £160 - SOLD - Original Dye gun case, Virtue board and standard board (only the virtue grips though). Really good condition (solenoid changed at the Dye tent 2 year ago at paintfest by Richard Neal, not fired any more than 5k paint through since - cost me £100 for the noid and standard board, hence the asking price :mad:). Couple of things I must add; the ASA I had to loctite the screw to stop a small leak (after changing the o-ring), doesn't leak now but would need a new one soon I'd imagine, or it could last for years.. Who knows!?!? It's the crappy NT on/off one though - so ideally I'd change to an older screw one. Only has the Virtue grips for the Virtue OLED board (Virtue are top notch, they replaced the board less than a few month ago for a brand new one - lifetime warranty). Oh, and both the eye-pipes I have with it have seen better days, I refuse to pay £16-18 for such a shoddy made part, so I moved to Planet Eclipse and never looked back. All in working order, has manual, allen keys, lube, barrel sock.
  2. JT Proflex - £45 - NOW £40 - Bought these from recommendation, they have nothing on my Grills. Practically brand new. Has the mask bag and peak.
  3. E-Pipes - £60 - NOW £55 - Red tip, great set of pipes. I bought a smaller deadly wind set, otherwise I'd keep them... And I don't like red.
  4. Goblin Deuce - £45 - NOW £40 - Fill nipple and loads of shells for different size paint + holster. Please note; this works much better on Co2, if you charge it with air 50% of the time the paint won't reach the end of the garden! Grips/wood veneer has seen better days. You hit anyone with this they should probably stop playing paintball.
  5. JT Velcro Battle Pack - £8
  6. Random Camouflage Sandanner - £5
  7. Planet Eclipse Padded Headband - £8
  8. Weird Colour Rotor Speedfeed - £3
  9. Proto Red Trousers Large - £10
  10. Dye Red Jersey - £10 - Metallica patch and paintfest patch to cover some guys name...
  11. Dye Rotor Gen 3 - £70 - SOLD - great condition, barely any wear, few scratches on the feedneck from my timmy. In whatever colour that is...
  12. V-Force Grills White - £45 - NOW £40 - SOLD - My favorite mask ever, so I'd need another pair in a more discreet colour preferably. Has original box, and about 2/3 single pane lens', as well as the dual pane on them (and a lightly scratched clear dual pane as well).
Just ask if you want any more information or extra pics, I work 9-5.30 weekdays, so won't be able to sort any out until after.

Last edited: