Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Clearout, Packs, Goggles, Pants, Pro Jerseys & More

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
have you got two pairs of jt pants or is my eyes?
I did have two, one pro set and one which were a prototype set a while ago or something like that. came from davey williamson. which are the ones i still have ( and are still up for sale)

maca

Gorrilaz
Sep 1, 2009
stratford london
ok man, looking at them the foams coming off in the top right corner (till about 2 inches in) i've never worn these myself so didnt really notice. nothing a bit of nail glue / rubber cement cant fix. if this is a problem i can do a full set of black i3's (that come with a good condition mirror lense) for the same price. all the other lenses are in good condition. if you can make it £65 to cover postage then we're in for a deal.

If you can do for £60 +4% fees with the all black i3s i would appreciate it.
Usually i would pay the fiver no questions mate but am on a tight budget at the mo.
If you can i can pay you by 9 30 am as soon as i can get the money in acc :)

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
If you can do for £60 +4% fees with the all black i3s i would appreciate it.
Usually i would pay the fiver no questions mate but am on a tight budget at the mo.
If you can i can pay you by 9 30 am as soon as i can get the money in acc :)
pm sent.

Poeminister

May 3, 2010
You still got the Dye Assault Pack mate? If so all the velcro sound? I'll offer £25 if the two previous questions are answered with a yes :D.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
You still got the Dye Assault Pack mate? If so all the velcro sound? I'll offer £25 if the two previous questions are answered with a yes :D.
hey dude,

yeah i've still got it, all velcro is neat and tidy, in good condition. if you still want it (i realise i'm a little slow replying, so i've sent a pm saying the same thing.) its yours.

Let me know
Dave