The Home Of European Paintball

Clearout - SP Ion - Empire Clothing

ionhalo

Cobra's Member
Sep 24, 2005
Visit site
Clearout - Empire Clothing - Viewloader Hopper - Invision Mask

**Thread Title has been updated to reflect goods left available**

Due to my GCSE's a few years ago i stopped playing paintball and a friend recently introducted me into the world of Airsofting so I have no need for any of my paintball gear anymore.

I have available:

Smart Parts Ion - with adjustable on/off air valve (dont know correct name) - Original Box

I will also include the o-ring kit with the gun.
I would like £50 - Now Sold

Viewloader Evolution II Hopper - Standard - Original Box

£20

Dye Invision Mask - with protective cover (i also have the sun visor somewhere)

£25 - Includes Spare Mirror Lense

Proto Pod Carry Pack 3+2 - Including 3 pods

£15 - Now Sold

Empire Jersey - Size Medium

£15

Empire Invert Trousers - Adult SM - Actual size 28-32

£15

Empire Bandana & Headband Reserved

£5 for both

I also have 5 paintball magazines available: All 5 Now Sold

- front cover damaged since image taken (scratch down the front)

All goods are in used but good quality condition - all price's are open to negotiation.
Postage is £5 via UPS to a business address - royal mail is also available (price's can be seen in the 13th post down)

Payment by PayPal only or collection - West Midlands (local site - NPF Sutton)

damage07

May 25, 2009
Belfast NI
i'll take the Empire Invert Trousers - Adult SM - Actual size 28-32

Empire Jersey - Size Medium

Smart Parts Ion - with adjustable on/off air valve (dont know correct name) - Original Box off you on the 15 june

ionhalo

Cobra's Member
Sep 24, 2005
Visit site
to all of my knowledge the ion is working - i have tested the board with a new battery on the day i took the photo's and it powers on and switches between modes fine.

The gun could use some maintenance as it hasnt been used in awhile - i am willing to do this myself - however I could take it down to warped sports and get a service from them - however i would have to charge an addition £25 ontop for the warped service thats to cover there service and my petrol to get there.

Damage07 - do you wish to meet on the 15 of June to collect and pay or you mean pay via paypal then?

Madmonk - Ill pm you my paypal details and that can be yours - Do you just want the bandana or the bandana and the headband as i originally offered?

Thanks for all the interest from every one.