Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CO2 and E2?

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
Id stongly advise you not to use cO2 on an eblade as my bro did it and the had to replace every O-ring as they all broke... if the site doesnt have their own air then id just use there markers...

Whats wrong with the Mech i might be able to help ?

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
CCI will sell you a Phantom, takes 4 days to get here from the US. (Don't go full stock class though, get 45 degree feed)
PMP do pump kits to turn cockers or trilogies into a pump.
WGP do the pump version of the jeff orr series which most cocker sellers should be able to get you.

Harty

Platinum Member
Jun 26, 2006
Edinburgh
Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies i kinda guessed the solenoid would go was just seeing if it would stand up to a single day play...will take my kit bag and just see if they have own air...if not, will use a site marker.

as for

Id stongly advise you not to use cO2 on an eblade as my bro did it and the had to replace every O-ring as they all broke... if the site doesnt have their own air then id just use there markers...

Whats wrong with the Mech i might be able to help ?
It was a barb i overtightened and in the process sheared it straight off the LPR, i managed to remove the rest of the barb but i need another barb for the LPR then i gotta rebuild it, then sweet spot it... i don't think i would manage to do that before saturday as working tomorrow and friday then straight out on the saturday:eek:

Ah well, site marker it is :p. Thanks for everyones replies though,

Harty

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
"I used a standard site CO2 bottle on a mech cocker that had a hinge trigger allowing 2 finger action of maybe 7-10BPS, I managed to turn the entire gun into a ball of ice within around 5 minutes"

Back in the days before compressed air a mate of mine did the same thing on his shocker 4x4 turbo, first and only time I've seen grease feeze, took us ages to thaw it out.