Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

co2 Tanks

limitdliability

aaaa...no!
Apr 16, 2002
WI
Visit site
well, you could get a 16 oz or a 12 oz if the weight is really a problem...if the only problem is that the screws loosen up then either make sure u screw them down really tight or put a small drop of gun-tite or a weaker lock-tite on the threads of the screws when u screw them in...just make sure u dont use the red or super strong lock-tite, if u do u wont beable to remove the screws without alot of difficulty.

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
what ever you feel comfortable with,but if you caln't handle a 20 ounce but like to spray some paint,buy two 12ounces wich should = 1200+ shots on a spyder:D
as for losening bolts,its called maintenance m8

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by Fleisher
You could always run remote.
I tried that on a Spyder when I first started and when firing the lack of a bottle on the gun meant that the recoil was HUGE! I could not hit the floor never mind a player behind a bunker. Stick to having the 20 oz bottle on the gun, and just tighten up your screws, or by a new bottom line

limitdliability

aaaa...no!
Apr 16, 2002
WI
Visit site
the 16oz cromolly mini sized tanks are great if you dont have a drop and would like to help shorten up your gun a bit. the tank not only still provides a tank to shoulder, but it also provides a much more comfortable rounded end to rest in your shoulder. it also still holds quite a bit of co2 while remaining compact. good luck