Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker.......autococker?

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
Is there a difference in the barrel threads of a cocker and an auto cocker... i seem to get quite confused because i am getting a matrix and want to buy a barrel and it has a thread only compatible with autocockers and i have found a brilliant deal in an online store that is selling a dye titanium for £100 with a "cocker" thread, somebody please enlighten me! are they the same thing!

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
nitro

Originally posted by P8ntbllr99
do u use nitro because nitrogen will carode the titanium boomstick
:eek:

Nitro as in short for Nitrogen, same thing! Nearly everything you see with the formation nitrous, nitrate, nitrite, nitrile etc is chemically based on nitrogen. Nitro is an abbreviation

BTW does anyone here have experience of the "Titanium Nitride" formation on Ti Boomsticks, or is it one of those urban myths?

t3

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Ok, here we go.

Nitro/Nitrogen/whatever is the same as compressed air which is the same as n2 which is the same as anyother gas for paintball use besides co2.
All of these things are just different names for the same thing. It will not hurt the titanium boomstick, because it is just air.

And why would somebody design a tournement barrel, that is not compatible with what every single tournament player uses??????

Think people, think.

-Eric