Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

'Cocker barrel

j0hn

Oct 9, 2002
www.pod-throwers.com
Pretty soon i'm going to get a new 2k2 vertical Autococker, and i'm wondering what kind of barrel you all suggest. The ultralyte is what i'm currently looking at, but I want some other's opinions. I play front.. shoots air..

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
I'm selling a barrel that'll more than do. It's a DYE Titanium 16" with a bore size of 68.88, which is standard. It has the performance of thew Boomstick, and perhaps even more durable (same matrieal is used on spacecraft :cool:), and three times lighter. It's dead on accurate from DYE's precision porting and craftsmanship on the barrel. To buy it new, it's about 170$ but for about the same price of a new Ultralight barrel, this can be yours for 90$ Shipped. The inside of the barrel is in mint condition, and on the outside, I won't lie, has a small scratch. No worries though, it's barely noticeable and hard to go for a long period of time without a little scratch popping up here or there. IM me @ XShadowedVisionX or E-mail me at XShadowedVisionX@aol.com if you're intrested.

PS: Did you know for the curved Sup'Air feild bunkers it's better to have a long barrel? It actually lets you play tighter than a shorter barrel, although you may not notice it, it does.

joowon49

Colonial Fury
Oct 9, 2002
Fairfax, VA
Visit site
Ultralights are quite nice and they work well with cockers, but with only certain types of paint and a good fit. I would really suggest a Freak or CP kit. This allows you to have a good fit constanly and the CP kit has different sized fronts included in the kit. However both cost twice as much as one 10" ultralight. Its your call. Best of luck.

j0hn

Oct 9, 2002
www.pod-throwers.com
Aight guys, thanks. I'll try and talk to you Arrival about that sometime. On the subject of kits, you guys heard anything good/bad about the warped kit? WarpedSportz is only like an hour away from me, so that'd probably be the kit i'd get if it's got good reviews.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by j0hn
Aight guys, thanks. I'll try and talk to you Arrival about that sometime. On the subject of kits, you guys heard anything good/bad about the warped kit? WarpedSportz is only like an hour away from me, so that'd probably be the kit i'd get if it's got good reviews.
Steve_e has one, works pretty well from what I've seen!

Paul.
:)

joowon49

Colonial Fury
Oct 9, 2002
Fairfax, VA
Visit site
Yeah, the Dark Series Barrels are pretty sweet, they are quite costly though. For about $250 you get only 3 backs and 2 fronts. With a CP kit, which works identicaly, you get 5 backs and 2 fronts for $270

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Isn't the Warped kit made by CP anyway?

sure I read that somewhere.

The JT are my current fav's, Powerlyte scepter appears best of the rest, with the J&J edge getting value for money.