Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker, Pumpmag, Lvl 10 ULE Mag, 0.7 bottle, plus more!

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
Having a bit of a clear out due to moving soon and funding the purchase of a new marker. Happy to answer questions etc. Prices do not included P&P or Paypal fees. Happy for items to be collected from me in Salisbury or the Super 5ives (may also be able to get them to CPPS events).
Old Skool camo three piece kit. Includes a smock style top with drawstring waist and trousers with drawstring plus matching head gear. Guess the pattern is "Real Oak" or “Oakleaf” and the label is "Tradition Adventure Gear". I bought it from a team mate who stopped playing about 12 years ago. I've never used it so is in fantastic condition for its age with no rips, tears or frays. Asking price £45 now £30
ULE Automag with Level 10 valve and AGD double trigger frame. It has an Omega rail, Eclipse ASA and Dye stainless steel barrel. The front grip is a converted Ego 06 vertical reg, adapted for me by Renie. Used this on Sunday after Gee Tee had teched it and it shot really well. Asking price £320 SOLD(have already got several guys interested in the Omega rail so may consider splitting if I get interest in the other parts). Also being advertised elsewhere.

PumpMag running XM15 kit imported from the USA. Pump milled AM/MM rail and body by Renie to a custom ramp profile which gives a really smooth action. Left feed polished MM body, Classic AGD Level 7 valve and on/off, built and tuned for pump operation by Gee Tee for me. Powerlyte trigger frame, Eclipse OOPS and braided hose with quick release. Smart Parts 'progressive' twist lock barrel. Asking price is £250 ovno £225 final drop £200

Thanks for looking.
Cheers
Rich :)

Last edited:
Reactions: cwkotw