Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker trigger frames

sc0tty

WALKER LIKES YOUNG BOYS
Aug 27, 2001
Manchester
There is goin to be a video posted on the different modes of the frame I dont know weather its goin on hear or on there sight but im sure someone will post on here to tell you all where to find it

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by sc0tty
I cant wait to see All the IR3 owning Loosers on the field cos while they're painting buy numbers we'll be 20 balls on the spot
SH## Cube we could get done for over kill
And when you hear JESUS that sounds fast you know some ones talking about ur E-BLADE again

Cube did u shoot paint through it???
If not belive me its wicked
20bps, need tonights lottery to come through!

10 million, should keep me in paint for about 10 minutes ;)

Nope I didn't shoot paint through it, not that lucky, dry fired it with the eye off and that was well quick enough. Looking forward to the video :D .

Oh and the warp feed interface ;)

(I am definately due a kicking next time I'm in!)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
that does it im sold......time to start saving......and make a trip to planet this week me thinks, i gotta see this.

did they give any indication of how long we are talking for production models to be in stock???

mmmm....im guessing that its gonna fit on all cockers? including old skool minicockers?

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by jahlad
that does it im sold......time to start saving......and make a trip to planet this week me thinks, i gotta see this.

did they give any indication of how long we are talking for production models to be in stock???

mmmm....im guessing that its gonna fit on all cockers? including old skool minicockers?
Production by mid September, possibly earlier.

People want them for X-Ball, I guess people will want them for Campaign. I just want one.

BTW

Planet have just put up some shots of the anodised prototype E-Blade in the tech section of their website look under Blade or click here to take a look.

:cool:

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
I tried the prototype E-Blade at planet today and it knocks seven shades of s**t out of the competition it looks great and the performance is out of this world (I ordered mine today as well) the final release will be sh*t hot stuff :D
I can't wait to get mine (yeah baby) man that grip frame is cool:cool:

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by P8ntbllr99
so how much will this cost in u.s $ and when does anyone know that u can order it from u.s sites, and my last question is the race frame more expensive than the e-blade
Planet sell loads in the US so I imagine it will be out there, the race frame is considerably more expensive over here in Europe than the E-Blade pricve I've heard including the ACE. But Race support Warp and are computer timing programmable now. I've heard the E-Blade will hook up to a PC, but nothing definate, plus apparently no warp support "cause they're crap"

Boooo

(One man we want warp campaign ;) )

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by John Molloy
I tried the prototype E-Blade at planet today and it knocks seven shades of s**t out of the competition it looks great and the performance is out of this world (I ordered mine today as well) the final release will be sh*t hot stuff :D
I can't wait to get mine (yeah baby) man that grip frame is cool:cool:
Brutal innit. Did you shoot dry or put paint through it?

If you shot dry can you believe it's slower then with paint!!!

I love it......(needs Warp though!!!!:D :D :D ;) :p )

Roll on September!!

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
Just shot it in the shop (with Ledz zhouting "Noisy B*****ds":D )
and its faster than that with paint going through it :D Jack managed 16 Bps easy. the lads recon it'll go to 20 bps easy, when the wrap around grips are sorted for it it's gunna be soooooo good:D they recon release in October some time.
3 Months aaaarrrggh want naaaooooww:D :cool: :D

pbjosh

Aug 3, 2002
www.amped-markers.com
Hey all!

Okay, E-Grips for the Cocker.

First, in reply to the original question:

There are 6 grips for the Cockers.

Sandridge, Racegun, Proteam, PGI Firestorm, Centerflag Uprising, and now the E-Blade.

All bolt on except for the Sandridge, that requires a bit at the shop. And the Centerflag needs to be sent in to time. I don't know much about the Proteam.

There is alot of different things about all of them, and I could write about 3 pages describing each.

Abit about the speed of the guns-

As long as the Electronics doesn't hold back the gun, the mechanics are the only thing defining the speed of the gun.

Centerflag and PGI affect the timing a bit differently that the Racegun, E-blade, and Sandy. They are potentally faster because of design. It isn't the grip. The grip just releases the potential. So, if a Sandy can shoot 18bps, so can the Race and the Eclipse.

Here are the factors.

Ram- this is the Heart of the gun. A good ram is the real deciding factor for speed. Normally a ram takes 35 ms to open, making you ROF about 10 bps or so. A good ram will allow you to run 26ms, and a great ram will open your gun in the teens.

Feed- Load time! A HALO or Warp feed gun only takes 8-10 ms to load, while a Vl takes 25-35.

Keep the mass low for the cocking parts, keep the bolt moving slick and the hammer spring medium to light, that is what makes high ROF, no matter which E-grip you run.

Here is the timing sheet for the Racegun, should be just the same for a E-blade:

http://www.amped-markers.com/race/timing.htm

Josh