The Home Of European Paintball

cocker upgradess

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Originally posted by paintBALLA72424
get an e blade
After seeing a brand spanking new e-blade continually messing up on Sunday at training I ain't very impressed.

Upon the guy speaking to planet they asked if it was raining or anything, to which he replied yes (lets face it we live the the UK so 99% of the time its at least spitting) :)

Seemingly they aren't very resistant to a bit of rain....

The marker is fine now it has been 'dried' out, but still not a good selling point for them seeing as race frames don't seem to share this problem...

Dave

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I've got an E-blade as of today, but I'm keeping my spares.
(Eclipse blade cocker and shocker), you got to admit that an E-blade up and running is a fearsome marker.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
E-blade up and running is spot on mate :) no denying it....

Just after this problem with a bit of water, people complaining about battery life etc, I think if I was to get one I'd wait for the 2nd or 3rd generation when they have ironed there problems out :)

Race is on its 3rd (i think) generation now, and they had niggling problems with them which now all appear to have been resolved, no doubt Planet will do the same :)

Dave

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Originally posted by Bunker Monkey, UK
I agree, it was like "What the hell's wrong with it" :rolleyes:
Seemingly it was just water Graham... didn't like the way though it was 'ah look it works now' then ten minutes later it was 'kak I got that problem again' :confused:

Like Jose says though, thats what you get for buying a first generation product :)

Dave

Weakest Link

Little Deviant
Oct 21, 2002
Durham
www.dur.ac.uk
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
standard blade frames at planet for £50. slight seconds (scratches nothing major) saving about £40 or so........ nice. Whack one of those on.
Just got a nice chrome seconds Blade from planet and there are a few scratches at the bottom and thats it. Worth it to save £40 and it looks so nice!

And if all rase framse are as nice as Wookies, then I'll have to agree thats the way to go. Which Bank should I rob anyone?