Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Comic Strip

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
What do yuo lot think about other markets? (Eg: Stickets, Mask straps ect) Interested?

Katxxx
I deffo think some straps and stickers would look awsome. Maybe headbands aswell?

The work is ace man keep it up and hope to see more soon!

James

LeeE

Leeds Uni Paintball Club
Jul 9, 2006
Norwich
headbands would be pretty cool, if they could be large enough for the text to come out all right...:)

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
yeah just the figure on the front and then the ballers logo or whatever they are called on it too

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
A good idea would be to make custom ones for players, but it would take up so much time as i am sure loads of ballers would be wanting them.
Maybe something to take to thought though?

James

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
A good idea would be to make custom ones for players, but it would take up so much time as i am sure loads of ballers would be wanting them.
Maybe something to take to thought though?

James
Absolutely bro for sure. Again something we're working on providing, as it stands I've already drawn a few custom characters for friends over the board so its definitely possible without too much hassle. :D

Cheers for the interest folks, if anyone would like to suggest any more ideas by all means fire away, I'll certainly listen to anything everyone has to say. :D

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
Well i know i would deffo love a custom one.
I was thinking though, you may get the prob of all custom characters looking very simular.
Maybe you could have say the picture of the person, their name next to the image and team name under the image.
That could be pretty cool.

James