Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Commanders Cup, As it happens..

EGi

Apr 24, 2003
Visit site
Booya's list is correct. I think it's funny that when the team was announced to the price ceremony the commentator said "As you can see anybody can win, even a new team that's has been just put together". There is propably more paintball experience in the Men that there was in any other team at the tournament.

And as noted, this was considered "the toughest pro bracket ever". Top 3 is all x-ball teams without any training of 7 man at all (true for at least the Men and Russians, I bet Bobby practices Xball mostly also).

In general the tournament was nice but a lot of things could have been improved, like $10 for parking _each_ time you drive in, nasty toilets, trash everywhere, bad layout etc. Not as good as huntington beach for sure.

// EGi

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Just want to say congrats to all the Euro teams for stumbling into the NPPL Pro division ass backwards and prostrate on the results of MS points and while I'm at it congrats to all the other qualifiers who, when a full Pro compliment was present, couldn't manage to make it into a round of 16 and struggled to score 400 freaking points! Well done.

Pats on the back all around.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by weedave
BIG ASS PIC
If that's meant to be an Ego I'm blind cause looks like a Dynasty shocker to me...or was that your point?

And Baca goes for the popularity vote by telling it as he see's it but then so did Kerry and look what happened to him...