Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition Time !

ReservoirFrog

Mr. Green
Nov 1, 2008
NW
Ok, I have had a little play and have so far come up with the following...there are a few for you to look through.

Every one of the designs you see can be resized without loss of quality, so can be used to print on all types of materials, i.e. banners and t-shirts.

*See attachment for quick view and see link for larger view.

LINK:
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv356/evoG9/TheFederationLogo.png?t=1237578549

I look forward to some feedback. Thanks.
I don't have the skills to enter, so am I allowed to make suggestions?

On design number 4, how about a representation of the Union flag in the paint mark instead of the F?

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Is there anything specific you are wanting banged in? i will have a dabble with photoshop.

Do you want just a small simple logo or something all nicely layered and blended and stuff?

Does it have to be FED or UKPBF etc?

Is it focused on the UK or europe?

Sorry for all the questions just want to make something nice for everyone thats all :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Is there anything specific you are wanting banged in? i will have a dabble with photoshop.

Do you want just a small simple logo or something all nicely layered and blended and stuff?

Does it have to be FED or UKPBF etc?

Is it focused on the UK or europe?

Sorry for all the questions just want to make something nice for everyone thats all :D
Banged in????
Blimey, is that how you designer mob talk?

I think the simpler the better, I think it can also be designed using the abbreviation 'Fed' to give us options.
That's all basically, nothing to do with the UKPBF, UK, or Europe, just Federation or Fed.

Cheers