Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Converting an Autococker

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
Hi guys, is there a UK supplier or a trusted Overseas one who do decent kits at a reasnoble price. Looking to convert my old ANS GX4 to a pump as it doesn't get out to play very much now and this could give it a whole new lease of life.

I know there is the pre 2K and post 2K issue with the front mounting, but after that are there generally any other things to look out for?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Ccm make the nicest, I think Gee Tee rates their economy kits but I've only ever used the delux one, I've got a wgp one as well but the ccm is nicer. Conversation is easy.

Last edited:

Megatron1

Nov 11, 2010
Import them from the USA, or shoot Gee Tee a message to see if he has any.

Pump kits are quite simple, but as you said, beware of pre and 2K, as well as normal and mini pump kits - you probably just need a normal.

If you do end up buying from the USA, I recommend you have a look at the different pump handles. I personally prefer the EZ grip model:

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Import them from the USA, or shoot Gee Tee a message to see if he has any.

Pump kits are quite simple, but as you said, beware of pre and 2K, as well as normal and mini pump kits - you probably just need a normal.

If you do end up buying from the USA, I recommend you have a look at the different pump handles. I personally prefer the EZ grip model:

what he said, not sure if the EZ grip is available in the economy range though

venom_555

Mar 13, 2011
West Midlands
Hi guys, is there a UK supplier or a trusted Overseas one who do decent kits at a reasnoble price. Looking to convert my old ANS GX4 to a pump as it doesn't get out to play very much now and this could give it a whole new lease of life.

I know there is the pre 2K and post 2K issue with the front mounting, but after that are there generally any other things to look out for?
ccm pump kits are the best very smooth pump action
i have one of these pump kits and i like it alot
http://www.checkitproducts.com/products/deluxemini_pumpkit.html

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Another reason I like the economy kit over the delux CCM pump is because it's lighter... as well as cheaper ;)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I opted for a 'Team Hooptie' kit, and at the time bought it directly from him

It wasn't the smoothest available, but a good kit at a good price - and he also threw every option in

Remember that with importing that as well as international post you should expect to pay import fees - 20% import vat plus a handling charge for the courier. You may get no charges but make sure you take them into account in case