Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

could a mod help please.

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
Could a mod please help.

Here is a link to thread.

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/freak-case-pads-sp8-and-other-bits.155351/#post-1407695

Basically I bought the shocker and it has turned up. But when I posted at 9:59am monday morning that I would take it with everything. Plus the other two items. I am sure there was a list of parts that came with it. Which I haven't recieved. If you could post up what was on first post at that time. As seller has deleted the list after I paid for the items. It's so I can check before getting in touch with the seller.

Thanks in advance

Mick

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
The shocker with barrel which the back is damaged and can't screw front in. freak case and other barrel front bottle cove and sock.. But I'm sure there was a list of stock parts that also came with it. I have bought this marker for cheyenne due to him not having paypal. We are both sure that sft bolt and other items where advertised with it.

Reactions: cheyenne

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Looks to me like they were, for £200.

You paid £95 so I imagine that's a split price?? F3Z care to have a look and tell us what's what please?

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Errm yes. I dropped the price by half and took out all of the extras so it would sell. I edited the whole post to reflect this, and left it on thread after tricky sent payment at the bottom in smaller text incase this came up. (Thought i'm sure mods can see the edits)

As for the thread on the freak back, you know that freak barrels arent reverse thread between front and back right?? Everything was in perfect working order undamaged when posted. I have at least a couple of forum members who say the gun at the weekend and could confirm. I event threw in a SP Gun Cover with it as a courtesy gift. Didnt mean for anyone to feel like they have been had over.

I'd be happy to take it back and refund your money if you are unhappy with what you have purchased.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Thanks Fez, looks like a misunderstanding to me to be honest fellas, I can see the edits and there are prices later on for shocker parts as a separate purchase.

Fair enough offer of a refund I'd say, equally you got, in my own opinion a decent marker for a fair price. Sort it out between yourselves by PM and if there are any issues, invite one of the mods to the conversation.

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
First off thankyou mods for taking time to look into this.

F3z I was only enquiring to mods as they could see previous edits. As I did remember there being more listed with marker. That was before you dropped the price.

As for the barrel I can see was ok before postage as it is screwed in. So must have been damaged in postage. Looks like they have dropped something heavy on it and dented the end of the back. Since starting this thread i have checked barrel over and it can be fixed. Everything else is spot on and thankyou. No refund is needed.

Reactions: cheyenne and F3Z