Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Courier/postage prices ?

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Not sold anything on here for a long time.
What prices have members been paying when sending out goods insured signed... ie full marker, pants etc
What options in regards to companies or post offices ?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Marker on its own about a tenner by special mate, if it's in a heavy box with all the gubbins closer to £20 by special.

Pants and bulky items could be 7 or 8 quid first class. a lens £4 ish, anything thicker than a cd basically £4, thinner could be a couple of quid.

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
I have used myhermes only had one problem with them and this was sorted fairly quick. Signed for and insurance option for around £5 up to 2kg parcel

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
As Dusty said, markers have cost me £11 special delivery (insured upto £500) in general

Other recorded items go on size weight:

Small packet (fits through the letterbox) £1.75 second recorded
Small parcel (about shoebox size and under) £3.70 second recorded
Medium parcel (about) £6.70 second recorded

If that's any help :)

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Thanks guys.
So with the new rules royal fail now have, you cannot send bottles or markers through them, which companies are guaranteed to deliver without questions asked.
Would i need to go online and have them collect parcel, or can i pop down to the local post office.

Damn, i sound like a complete noob here :notworthy:

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
Last few bottles I sent using parcel monkey (via city link next day), they all turned up no problem, but I described it as sporting equipment.... Cost about £11 insured

@I used to good.Honest , I had a quote from the post office for sending a marker to the states with parcel force, they wanted £58 insured tracked 7 day delivery, I went home, went on parcel monkey, and for parcel force priority insured tracked (a better quicker service) it was £35..... Mental

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
I read somewhere that you can send items through parcel force by paying £11 via paypal and the item is insured etc. although I can't seem to find the link on the parcel force website for that offer.

*****edit****

I think this may only apply for items sold on eBay.