Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cover...

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Hide behind? If you're looking to hide, try the Portalets off the field. Ah, you seek shelter behind which to plan your shots. Simple answer: whatever you can fit behind but move in and out of effectively. If you are 6'4"+ and not flexible, I would suggest something fairly tall. On a supair that would be the beer can, dorito (teabag for the Brits), rocket, pyramid, or coffin. What kind of bunker you want to be behind or to the side of is equally determined by the angles it possesses on the opposition and its proximity to the next position forward and the opposition's key bunkers. Get into your bunker, but don't doze off! You also need to keep in mind the routing to the bunker that you will take to get to it. Study the field well before playing.

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
Originally posted by Graham (Donkey's)
On a speed ball field what is the best type of cover to hide behind?
Well, the best type of cover is always the one that provides a good spot to evade the other teams shots and gives you the advantage of getting more angles on the opposing side.

Because of this there is no definitive "best cover". It changes every time a opposing team player moves, or one of your back players gets lit up.

There is no best cover, only the most advantageous at that moment in time.

:D

-Midge

nickp

Feb 27, 2002
Manchester, UK
teamrdx.co.uk
Originally posted by MidgetFista

There is no best cover, only the most advantageous at that moment in time.

Have to agree with midge..

Quite often when I started I had set my mind on the best bunker for me on a field.... after playing for a little while, I soon found that my perfect bunker at the start of the game was crap 4 minutes into the game.... as things on field had changed