Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Covering Fire

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
ummmm.......... thanx. I agree, it usually takes a while to get someone to cover you. I dont know why.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
It shouldn't ever need be asked for. If you absolutely have to ask more than once, get a new back player or whap them on the back of the head with a yardstick until they do their job, or of course take away their doughnuts. They should have a ravenous drive to unload buckets full of paint at the opposition and have a tireless throat...if not, make it so or expect to lose.

It is a major problem if u go to somewhere like delta force (i did on saturday).
Some of the team were really cool and we'd come up with little attacks and stuff and it was cool as alot of us didn't know each other before that day.If you asked them to point out positions they'd tell u where an how many etc. one guy even gave a rundown of what happened and how much of a threat the guy posed.But some of these guys..Jesus.I'd have paint rattling against my cover and shell framents everywhere.I'd shout for someone to tell me where is it's coming from.They'd look me in the eye for a second and then carry on.This happened once when there were 2 people and I asked if there was anyone threatening my position.They looked at me..looked at each other and carried on sitting there.So I lean out and get goggled.
It was wierd.It was like they didn't want to know you.It wasn't like they were pro ballers or anything either so they weren't arrogant.
Sorry for the long post.

Maybe it would have been good if they intoduced everyone before the games start.Maybe even introduce you to the opposing team.

Oops.Even longer.

darkchat1

May 5, 2002
New Orleans, Louisiana
Visit site
my team had that problem for a while. turns out one of our back players was worried about running out of paint, so for his birthday we got him a belt that holds 8 pods, 8 150 pods, and a backpack to put a cases worth of paint in. he usually goes out with 3350 rounds(150 in the hopper) for the senarios we play in, and if he sees someone he usually unloads a quarter of a hopper to get them good and scared and then all 3 of our backs open up if the guy tries to move again and they usually get at least 20 balls each on em. ouch:eek: