Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CP vert regs

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
I've seen alot of people recently saying that CP reg arn' that great. Why is this, I've heard that there recharge isn't as good as a stock NXT/ION reg but they have been used to great effect by teams such as X-factor, Dynasty and RL over the last year.

Whats so bad about them?

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
news to me :confused: i have always found them really good
Yeah, I've seen Balf and Renton saying there not on par and would be interested to find out why. Was going to put one on my shocker as i'm not a fan the of the nut screw.

Any recommendations of regs. I'd prefer the macro to come out of the bottom and it to use an allen key. Comfort is a requirement and i'm not a big fan of the swivel on the Hyper II. Maybe a hyper three if the have release them yet.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Thay arn't overly well made, the recharge on them sucks eggs, and they are a bugger to take apart plus they are WAYYYYY over hyped, also avoid ShockTech regs as it's a CP reg in a different case.

Can't think of anouther reg with the fitting at the bottom off the top of my head other than ION/NXT regs, my brain is dead anyway, lol!

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
Yeah, I've seen Balf and Renton saying there not on par and would be interested to find out why. Was going to put one on my shocker as i'm not a fan the of the nut screw.

Any recommendations of regs. I'd prefer the macro to come out of the bottom and it to use an allen key. Comfort is a requirement and i'm not a big fan of the swivel on the Hyper II. Maybe a hyper three if the have release them yet.
Gladiator reg maybe?
That has an alen key adjustment, and comes out of the bottom? :)

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
CP regs are great in my experience - I've not seen any facts to backup the poor recharge rate comment.